Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for accountants, chartered accountants, bookkeepers, auditors, comptrollers, examiners, CPAs, and any type of business involving accounting services. We can help you expand your online reach and generate more leads with customized marketing solutions for your accounting services business. Our industry specialists will put your business on the map while working to help you achieve your goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for accounting services. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for an accountant, bookkeeper, or CPA. We’ll help you generate the leads you need!
The accounting services market in the US is worth 105.9 billion dollars. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you achieve that goal!
- The first book about double-entry accounting was written by Luca Pacioli in 1494. Pacioli warned accountants not to go to sleep before the “debits equaled the credits.” Apparently, Renaissance accountants were just as diligent as their modern counterparts!
- Accounting is currently growing faster than other occupations – the projected growth between 2016 and 2024 is 11%. With so many other accountants out there, digital marketing is a great way to make your accounting services company stand out from the pack!
- Eliot Ness and his Untouchables didn’t take down Al Capone – FBI accountants did, proving that the famous gangster was guilty of income tax evasion. To this day, the FBI employs more than 2000 accountants as special agents.
- Novelist John Grisham trained as an accountant before turning to fiction.
- The first recorded name in human history was that of an accountant named Kushim, who recorded receiving “29,086 measures of barley” some 5,000 years ago.
- Accountants are in charge of counting the ballots for the Oscars, a task that takes about 1700 hours of work!
- Most of the math in accounting is now performed by computers, with the accountants themselves in charge of interpretation.
- Bubblegum was invented by accountant Walter Diemer in 1928. Why did he make it pink? Because that’s what he had!
- International Accounting Day is the holiday for accountants, and it happens every year on November 10.