Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for addiction treatment centers, rehab centers, drug and alcohol counselors, and any type of business involving addiction treatment. We can help you expand your online reach and attract more clients with customized marketing solutions for your addiction treatment business. Our industry specialists will put your practice on the map while working to help you achieve your business goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for addiction treatment. Our customized solutions are designed to help you attract the attention of the people who need your help the most. We’ll help you become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for an addiction treatment center, rehab center, or drug and alcohol counselor.
The addiction treatment industry in the US is worth more than 42 billion dollars. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you get there!
- Addiction treatment is highly effective at reducing criminal behavior. Addicts in treatment commit 80% less crime than addicts who are not in treatment.
- The cost of untreated addiction is estimated at around $276 billion per year in the US.
- Addiction is best understood and treated as a chronic, long-term illness with a tendency to relapse.
- More than 20 million Americans struggle with addiction, and only about 10% of them are in treatment for it.
- About 6% of Americans suffer from alcoholism, and only about 7% of them are in treatment.
- Every day, six Americans die from alcohol poisoning, 30 from car crashes involving alcohol, and 130 from an opioid overdose.
- Treatment for addiction can include counseling, medication, evaluation for anxiety and depression, treatment of withdrawal symptoms, and long-term care.
- People often wonder why addicts will keep taking a substance they know is harming them – but that is a defining feature of addiction. Addicts are compelled to seek the substance they’re addicted to regardless of the consequences.
- Treatment for alcohol addiction can include the prescription of disulfiram, which keeps the patient from being able to process alcohol – and makes it highly unpleasant to try.
- Addiction is often driven by underlying mental health problems such as depression and anxiety, so psychological counseling is an important part of addiction treatment.