Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for cleaning services, maids, janitors, house cleaners, and any type of business involving cleaning. We can help you expand your online reach and generate more leads with customized marketing solutions for your cleaning services. Our industry specialists will put your service on the map while working to help you achieve your business goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for cleaning services. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for a cleaning service, maid, janitor, or housecleaner. We’ll help you attract the clients you need!
The cleaning services market in the US is worth $117 billion dollars. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you get there!
- About 40% of all cleaners and janitors work for an office cleaning service – the largest segment of the industry. Only some homeowners use a professional cleaning service, but almost all companies do.
- Most offices are cleaned during the second and third shift, so there won’t be anyone working in the office when the cleaners get there. Companies that clean both residences and offices can work practically 24 hours a day, employing both residential and office cleaners.
- Green cleaning options are increasingly popular and can be a good way to stand out from the competition – especially if you emphasize your use of green cleaning products in your digital marketing campaign!
- Many cleaning services specialize in one specific type of cleaning. For example, medical cleaning services specialize in preventing the spread of viruses and bacteria, which is a completely different priority than residential cleaning.
- Keeping office spaces clean is essential to prevent the spread of disease. Some of the most dangerous objects in an office – unless disinfected regularly – including telephones, water cooler buttons, and water taps.
- Cleaning burns about 100 calories an hour!
- The turnover rate at cleaning services averages 100%, and the primary reason people quit a cleaning job is a lack of work-life balance. To hold onto your employees, try to give them as much flexibility as you can manage.