Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for doctor offices, medical practices, medical clinics, and any type of business involving healthcare. We can help you expand your online reach and attract more patients with customized marketing solutions for your doctor’s office. Our industry specialists will put your clinic on the map while working to help you achieve your business goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for doctor offices. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for a doctor’s office or medical practice. We’ll help you attract the patients you need!
The healthcare market in the US is worth $3.5 trillion dollars. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you get there!
- There are more than 900,000 doctors in the United States, although not all of them have their own doctor’s office. With so much competition, digital marketing is important to help you stand out!
- Around 64% of doctors work overtime – often up to 60 hours a week.
- A typical doctor’s workday is between 9 and 12 hours.
- Becoming a doctor is far from easy – it requires a 4-year BA, 4 years in medical school, and a residency of at least 3 years!
- What’s the best way to make your doctor’s office appealing to patients? Stocking up-to-date magazines goes a surprisingly long way. Patients like to see that you’re paying attention to the details!
- The medical field is a fast-growing career choice, especially with so many baby boomers getting older.
- 21% of doctors own their own private practice. The same percentage of doctors are employed by a hospital.
- 35% of doctors employ nurse practitioners and 30% employ physician’s assistants.
- 45% of patients at a typical doctor’s office use private insurance, while 29% use Medicare and 15% use Medicaid. 11% simply pay with cash!
- Healthcare spending in the United States amounts to 17.9 percent of the entire Gross Domestic Product!