Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for e-Commerce businesses, including business-to-consumer, business-to-business, business-to-administration, and any other type of e-Commerce business. We can help you expand your reach and make more online sales with customized marketing solutions for your e-Commerce business. Our industry specialists will put your business on the map while working to help you achieve your goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for e-Commerce businesses. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the most effective possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our digital marketing for e-Commerce businesses put you in front of people who are actively looking for the products or services you provide online. We’ll help you get the traffic and conversions you need to make your e-Commerce business thrive!
US consumers are expected to spend $709.78 billion on e-Commerce in 2020. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you achieve whatever goals you set!
- 52.4% of e-Commerce business was done over mobile phones in 2016, and 70.4% in 2020. It’s essential for all e-commerce sites to be optimized for phone screens.
- More than 80% of all Internet users have made purchases online.
- Consumers between the ages of 31 and 44 and consumers between the ages of 55 and 65 spend the most money on the Internet.
- 71% of consumers believe that better deals are available through e-Commerce than traditional retail.
- It takes only about 30 minutes to set up an account on an e-Commerce marketplace and start selling products. Getting noticed by the shopping public, though… that’s another story!
- Twitter ads have the highest conversion rate of any social media platform.
- Although some consumers are worried about being defrauded online, the truth is that e-Commerce has the lowest fraud rate of any business sector, at 0.8%.
- How many e-Commerce websites are there? No one knows for sure, but estimates range from 12-24 million! However, less than 1 million of those websites make more than $1000 in annual sales. Digital marketing is essential to differentiate your e-Commerce business from the competition!