Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for financial advisors, financial planners, financial consultants, investment advisors, investment counselors, wealth managers, money managers, and any other type of “money man.” We help you expand your online reach with customized solutions for financial advisors of all kinds. Our industry specialists will help you generate more leads and put your company on the map. DVC will work hard to help you achieve your business objectives!
At DVC, we are skilled in multiple areas of digital marketing for financial advisors. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for a financial advisor, investment advisor, or financial consultant. We’ll help you generate new leads and find the clients you need!
The global wealth management market is absolutely massive, managing $74.3 trillion in total assets worldwide. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you achieve that goal!
- The turnover rate for financial advisors is very high – estimates go as high as 95%. Most financial advisors will not succeed, so you need all the marketing help you can get.
- Although most financial advisors are paid on commission, fee-based services are becoming increasingly common.
- An investment advisor offers many of the same services as a financial advisor but may not be qualified to offer professional advice on financial matters other than investments – such as taxes, insurance, retirement planning, and estate planning.
- Some financial advisors offer “financial therapy” – teaching clients to change how they think about money. If you have a niche like this, be sure to mention it in your digital marketing!
- The financial planning market in the United States is worth $57.2 billion as of 2020.
- The entry-level education of a financial advisor is a bachelor’s degree – plus extensive on-the-job training.
- Financial advisors are experts on money, but the goal for many is to give their clients the time to focus on other things – like family, friends, or personal hobbies.