Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for health and fitness trainers, Yoga teachers, wellness coaches, fitness studios, gyms, and any type of business involving health and fitness. We can help you expand your online reach and attract more customers with customized marketing solutions for your health and fitness business. Our industry specialists will put your studio on the map while working to help you achieve your business goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for health and fitness trainers. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for a health and fitness trainer, teacher, or fitness coach. We’ll help you attract the customers you need!
The health and fitness business in the US is worth more than 32.5 billion dollars. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you get there!
- 44% of all gym members have a workout buddy to help them stay motivated.
- 13% of Americans have told someone they were at the gym when they were really doing something else!
- Losing belly fat is the motivation for 90% of new gym memberships.
- 75% of fitness club members use strength training equipment regularly.
- 18% of all Americans hold a gym membership, but only 5% actually go to the gym.
- Personal trainers and group exercise classes are two of the most popular options at any health and fitness studio. 41% of gym members keep their memberships active for one of these two reasons.
- There are about twice as many health and fitness studios as McDonald’s restaurants in the United States.
- How much do you really need to exercise every week? According to the CDC, you need two days of strength training plus 2.5 hours of moderate cardio or 1.25 hours of vigorous cardio every single week!
- Many employers are willing to cover your gym membership costs to get a break on your insurance – you just have to prove you’re actually using the membership. This kind of policy has been driving an increase in new gym memberships in the past few years.