Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for health and wellness clinics, alternative medical practitioners, massage therapists, providers of vitamin supplements, personal trainers, health coaches, acupuncturists, and any type of business involving health and wellness. We can help you expand your online reach and generate more interest with customized marketing solutions for your health and wellness business. Our industry specialists will put your company on the map while working to help you achieve your business goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for health and wellness professionals. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for a health and wellness clinic, alternative medical practitioner, or health coach. We’ll help you generate the business you need!
The global health and wellness market is worth more than 4.5 trillion dollars. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you get there!
- The health and wellness industry is responsible for 5.3% of the total global economic output.
- 17% of tourism around the world is motivated by the search for health and wellness.
- 49% of all US citizens own a wearable fitness device.
- 79% of US employers offer some type of wellness program.
- Global spending on wellness is more than half the size of all global health spending. This shows that consumers are strongly motivated to improve their overall wellness.
- Personal care, beauty, and anti-aging are the biggest sectors in the industry.
- The US health and wellness market alone is worth more than $52.5 billion.
- Between 2015 and 2017, this industry grew twice as fast as the global economy.
- There are several different major sectors in the overall wellness industry, including healthy eating, fitness, the spa industry, alternative medicine, and weight loss. This diversity in the industry reflects the tendency of consumers to seek a range of different solutions.
- Wellness is a broader concept than medical health. It refers to an overall condition of wellbeing encompassing the mind as well as the body.