Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for lawyers, attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, e-discovery professionals, legal nurse consultants, litigation support professionals, legal secretaries, trial consultants, jury consultants, and any type of business involving legal services. We provide Digital Marketing for Legal Services and Law Firms that can help you expand your online reach and generate more leads with customized marketing solutions for your law firm or legal services business. Our industry specialists will put your firm on the map while working to help you achieve your business goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for law firms and legal services. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for a lawyer or for legal services. We’ll help you generate the leads you need to grow your business!
The legal services industry is worth about $849 billion globally, almost half of that in the US. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you reach whatever goals you set!
- There are around 1.3 million lawyers in the United States. That’s one for every 240 people!
- Comedian Jerry Springer attended law school, along with other celebrities including Geraldo Rivera and John Cleese.
- Paralegals and legal assistants have excellent job prospects, with their numbers expected to grow 15% by 2026.
- More than a third of all potential clients begin their search for a lawyer on the Internet. To be competitive, your firm needs effective digital marketing!
- Unexpected repair costs are the biggest regret for 36% of new homebuyers.
- 65% of all law firms spend the majority of their marketing dollars online. The main goal is to stand out from the crowd in an environment where clients can easily find other law firms with a quick search online.
- Law firms are finding it increasingly difficult to attract new clients, due to flat demand for legal services as well as the availability of DIY options.
- Specialized law firms are becoming more common, as potential clients search for subject-matter experts rather than all-purpose law firms.