Digital Visibility Concepts specializes in digital marketing for travel agents, travel agencies, holiday companies, travel bureaus, travel advisors, and any type of business involving travel. We can help you expand your online reach and generate more leads with customized marketing solutions for your travel agency business. Our industry specialists will put your travel agency on the map while working to help you achieve your business goals.
At DVC, we excel in multiple areas of digital marketing for travel agents. Our customized solutions are designed to help you steal the attention away from your competition and become a leader in the market, by making the smartest possible use of platforms such as Google, Bing, and Facebook. Our visibility solutions put you in front of people who are actively looking for a travel agent. We’ll help you attract the customers you need!
The travel agency market in the US is worth around 127 billion dollars. You tell us your goals and objectives and let us know how much of that market you are trying to own. DVC will work non-stop to help you achieve that goal!
- According to the American Society of Travel Agents, the average travel agent has visited 36 countries. More than 20% of them have visited at least 50!
- The travel agency business is actually growing in the digital age, with millennials using travel agents more than previous generations.
- The average travel agency in the American Society of Travel Agents has been in operation since 1988.
- Travel agents specialize in building relationships with hotels, tour guides, and so on. Those relationships are what allow them to plan extraordinary trips for their customers.
- 72% of travel agency customers say that their agency made the process of planning a vacation easier.
- People who use travel agents tend to travel more often and take longer vacation trips.
- Just a few years ago, a lot of people were predicting the end of the travel agency business – but travel agents have proved them wrong, and many agencies are making a healthy profit!
- Personalized attention is one of the main benefits of working with a travel agent. Many people don’t realize how much help a travel agent can provide if they run into trouble on their journey. A digital marketing campaign can help spread the word about everything you can do for your clients!
- There are more than 82,000 travel agents in the United States according to the Bureau of labor Statistics.